Board >> Discuss Lessons >> I Can't Give You Anything But Love >> tab errors

Page: 1

bars 75-77 might have some errors. In the video, Stochelo plays the A7 on the top 4 strings, but it is notated on the bottom strings instead. I can tell it came out wrong but was initially notated right, because the fingerings correspond to the chord shape that Stochelo actually plays.

The climb down to that chord also looks a bit strange, but I'm not sure.

By the way, I can tell the production has been stepped up a notch. It was already great but the mixing is really good on this one and the extra camera on Stochelo is nice too. The video also seems crisper than usual.
Hi Amund,

Sorry for my late reply but I somehow missed this message. Thanks for pointing out the error, I fixed the TAB. The climb down is an estimation of what Stochelo intends to play there since the picking is not really clean there.

We now have a very good camera to use as our main camera so that explains the crispier image. Also we now have three 50p cameras so we can shoot everything at double frame rate which means the slowed down videos no longer have image artifacts. Thanks for noticing!
I love the right hand picking here. I'm watching the small screen close up and see how relaxed he plays and so fast.

This is the essence here, Stochelo's playing shows no error's

Watch and enjoy
I love the right hand picking here. I'm watching the small screen close up and see how relaxed he plays and so fast.

This is the essence here, Stochelo's playing shows no error's

Watch and enjoy

Page: 1

Please login to post a reply.