Board >> Backing Tracks >> Little bit slower

Page: Previous 1 2

Hi, Logic Pro is very good (but pricie:(
Christiaan,
I would like to ask for you to post backing tracks of songs at 50% (for now, later 70% and 85% would be nice too!). People in this thread have mentioned software, but it would be really convenient to just have it on the site.
The reason the slow backing track is important to me, as opposed to the song itself at 50%, is that when I record videos to post, hearing Stochelo play the solo makes my "kareoke" sound better than it really is! Not to mention I can't test my rythm since I hear the Stochelo and slow down or speed up to match him.

Another feature I'd love to see would be a slider bar to speed and slow down the songs and backing tracks. That way we are not limited by discreet speeds. Perhaps you guys could get a computer science gypsy jazz player on board..

But for now, a 50% backing track would be great. (Selfish request: start with Django's tiger and Joseph Joseph? )
Thanks!
Chris

--- Last Edited by Christopher Rouxel at 2013-10-11 13:05:48 ---
Hi,
I use the soft Audacity to change the tempo of mp3 song and so the backing tracks too.
It is easy to use and much more, it's free.
You just have to put the increase or decrease % in a box and it "translate" it in a new tempo. You can save the new song in mp3 to use it as you want.
For me, i save original song between 35 % and 50 % - increase 5 by 5 %). Like this i can work well. When it's very difficult i increase 1% by 1 %.
Hope you'll enjoy that soft.
Best regards.
Hi,
I use the soft Audacity to change the tempo of mp3 song and so the backing tracks too.
It is easy to use and much more, it's free.
You just have to put the increase or decrease % in a box and it "translate" it in a new tempo. You can save the new song in mp3 to use it as you want.
For me, i save original song between 35 % and 50 % - increase 5 by 5 %). Like this i can work well. When it's very difficult i increase 1% by 1 %.
Hope you'll enjoy that soft.
Best regards.
I bought transcribe. It's an awesome program worth the money. I also went overboard and bought a leapmotion (leapmotion.com) device for $80. So now (In combination with BetterTouchTool (a free program on my Mac) I just wave my hand in the air to rewind a couple of seconds in the videos or mp3s. No need to press space bar, grab mouse, rewind etc. Welcome to the new world :)

Page: Previous 1 2

Please login to post a reply.