Board >> Discuss Lessons >> Artillerie Lourde >> New Lessons?

Page: 1

Thought the new lessons for Artillerie Lourde were going to be out today?
Anyone know what' going on?
They are. But I'm uploading them during the course of 10 days. By the 20th all of them will be online.
Why over so many days? Taking an awfully long time.
That's the way I've been doing it seen the beginning of time man! I can only concentrate for so long. After transcribing 16 bars of superfast runs, trancribing every slur, fingering, picking direction, TAB, chord symbols, theory notes in the transcription AND editing the movie to go with it (also mixing and mastering the audio, because our sound engineer is not available at the moment) I get totally insane and have to stop. I just upload the transcribing I've done for the day. Don't worry, everything will eventually be online. I'm running a one man operation during the summer right now!

--- Last Edited by Christiaan van Hemert at 2011-08-12 18:07:19 ---
Christiaan van Hemert said @ 2011-08-12 17:51:54:
That's the way I've been doing it seen the beginning of time man! I can only concentrate for so long. After transcribing 16 bars of superfast runs, trancribing every slur, fingering, picking direction, TAB, chord symbols, theory notes in the transcription AND editing the movie to go with it (also mixing and mastering the audio, because our sound engineer is not available at the moment) I get totally insane and have to stop. I just upload the transcribing I've done for the day. Don't worry, everything will eventually be online. I'm running a one man operation during the summer right now!

--- Last Edited by Christiaan van Hemert at 2011-08-12 18:07:19 ---
/\ if that is the case, then you are a borderline saint and god help you- that is a rough job. but the results are thoroughly enjoyed and much appreciated- keep up the good work.
thanks
Christiaan, you do a fantastic job and your transcriptions are near to perfect. I think you deserve at least a minimum of respect and patience, and you just take the time it needs to keep up the good quality of the work you do. Don't be disheartened by any "kill-joys" who play obviously so good that they already "master" all the previous lessons. Peace..!
Thank you Charles for that compliment! No worries, I know Iloverumi meant well!

And thank you Iloverumi for the encouragement, it is much appreciated!
I second that , your a legend Cristiaan...

Page: 1

Please login to post a reply.